Southern Protocol Bridal is hiring a full-time Boutique Sales Associate to join our growing team.
A Bit About Us
Located on Market Street in the bustling center of downtown, Southern Protocol Bridal was the fourth wedding boutique founded on the Peninsula. The light, open space sparkles with lovely golden mirrors and shiny floors that invite you to peruse its organized rows of silk, lace, and dazzle. With a nod to southern influence, comfort with customization and special requests, warm approach- Southern Protocol Bridal offers a warm experience with competitive prices for quality pieces.
Who You Are
The role of Boutique Sales Associate is to support the Boutique Manager in assigned daily operations while upholding the brand value of welcoming each client as a friend, and, whether she finds her dress with us, ensuring each Belle leaves the boutique encouraged, educated, and one step closer to her dream dress.
What You’ll Do
- Builds rapport with clientele – maintains gentle contact following appointment to ensure satisfaction, garner story/photos for Belle Profiles, and facilitate referrals/recommendations.
- Develops strong working knowledge of bridal fashion, Charleston wedding industry, boutique’s exclusive designers, and boutique inventory.
- Promotes company image by providing superior customer service to both walk-ins and scheduled appointments.
- Represents company brand at both onsite and offsite events.
- Supports Marketing Consulting Team with ideas and photos for social media, blogging, and more – potential to be assigned to special projects with Boutique Manager’s approval.
- Advises customers with information on products and inventory.
- Answers phone and email inquiries during operating hours.
- Changes window/boutique displays at Boutique Manager’s request.
- Ensures boutique environment is clean and tidy upon opening, after each appointment, and at close.
- Facilitates decision-making process by building customer confidence and sharing recommendations.
- Greets, welcomes walk-in clients and vendors – offers assistance as appropriate.
- Packages, ships orders and loaner gowns as needed.
- Provides administrative support for Boutique Manager and Principals on a daily basis.
- Supports Boutique Manager during scheduled appointments.
- Supports special events, such as trunk-shows and community outings through attendance, promotion and logistics as needed.
- Receives, unpacks new inventory to include custom tagging.
- Interacts as needed with designers and other third parties in a professional manner.
- Communicates with Manager on a daily basis re: activities for planning purposes.
- Ensures boutique sales goals are met – collaborate with Boutique Manager on promotion opportunities and industry trends that will drive sales.
- Processes payments by totaling purchases; processing checks, cash, and store or other credit cards.
Sound like you? If so, let’s connect! Please email your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. Because our belles or belles-to-be are trying to get in touch with us, we ask that you do not call the boutique.
Thank you for your interest in being a part of our team!